Solar-Powered Easy Bird Fountain Kit - Great Addition to Your Garden!
A beautiful and effective water feature for your garden! Running on solely by solar power, this fountain kit makes an affordable and efficient pump that requires no electricity or batteries! The simple design means no messy wires will be present and features suction cups at the bottom of the kit to stay in a desired place or float freely on water. Change up the nozzle heads for different water effects and place the kit in direct sunlight for best results.
- Runs automatically, no battery or electricity needed
- Suitable for bird baths, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen
- Easy cleaning; easy reallocation, no plugs required, small and compact
- Multiple fountain heads for different water patterns
- Max. Water Height: 30 - 50 cm
- Available in Round-Shape and Flower-Shape
- You may also like our Premium Solar Fountain Kit with Built-in Backup Battery (please choose from the dropdown menu)
Approximate 260g/9.17oz, 9.7oz for built-in battery model
|Package Component||1 x Bird Fountain Kit, 4 x Fountain Heads, 2 x Attachments|
- Kindly let the solar power fountain kit get full exposure to sunshine to work effectively, avoid shadow blocking the sunlight. For optimal performance, we suggest a sunny day with temperature at least 24°C / 75°F
- Be sure to fill enough water in the bird bath and always keep the pump under the water surface
- Change water from time to time to keep the fountain clean and to avoid any dirt from clogging up
Solar bird bath fountain
It works! Love it ! From Australia. That's all I need to know. Check the water every day it's working - on sunny days. The different nozzles create different affects. Just be patient for the sun. I'll buy another one to put in a bucket with lots of water to sprinkle my vegetable garden.
Just got this today for our birdbath and it works beautifully. The fountain was shooting too high for the diameter of our birdbath (the breeze was blowing the water over the side before it landed back in the bowl), so I used a small nail to enlarge the holes in one of the wider nozzle caps which were included. The bigger holes keep the fountain spray at about a 4 - 5 inch height in full sun rather than 12-14 inches as it was the original cap.
Our fountain took a long time to arrive at Yarrambat, Australia - but we have been delighted with it. A great invention - well done!
Solar powered Fountain
It took awhile to get them but the wait was worth it!! The fountain has made a great addition to my garden I LOVE it! Looks exactly like the picture.
Loved this fountain!
Have had this fountain for about 4 weeks. Unfortunately, the squirrels loved it, too. They chewed it and destroyed it. :(
Received in good time ...started working the instant the sun hit it. Just be prepared to have the water deep enough so that you don't have to fill it several times a day. Birds have now started coming to drink.
I love it But...
I love fountains and I love how easy it is to put together. But if there is the least bit of wind the water is gone out of the bowl in an hour. Or it gets stuck on one side and there goes the water. Any ideas of how to keep it in the middle and how to keep it where the water doesn’t go over the edges! Pump doesn’t have a place to change where water comes out slower
I received my today. Can't wait to set it up.
works great, but not for me...
It works beautifully, BUT for a regular size birdbath the water is tossed out over the sides by the fountain. Within less than 15 minutes, there is too little water in the birdbath to keep it running.It would be nice in a pond or bigger birdbath. Too bad, I have been excitedly waiting for it to arrive. The product itself works just as advertised.
I ordered one of these for my birdbath and it is awesome . I would highly recommend this product ....
I was hoping with the better battery that it would be good. It spurts alot but happily. Love it
Works like a charm. Took a while but worth the wait