Solar-Powered LED Mosquito Killer Lamp
The fear of getting bitten by mosquitoes or bugs always refrains you from outdoor dinners and parties, this Mosquito Killer Lamp is the solution to get rid of those annoying bugs! Install a few of these around the garden and let the ultra purple light attract and kill the mosquitoes automatically at night.
- Auto lighting at night with two modes - one for illumination, another for mosquito killing
- Applies ultra purple light to attract insects and mosquitoes while killing them with over 600 volts
- Protects your family from mosquitoes, insect bites & related diseases
- Can light up for 8 hours continuously after a full day's charge (6-8 hours)
- Compact and lightweight, convenient to carry around
- Solar-powered, both environmental friendly and money saving
- Convenient way to kill mozzies, flies and bugs inside and outdoors, with no smell, no chemicals and no environmental pollution
5.3 x 5.3 x 16.5 inches (13.5 x 13.5 x 42 cm)
7.2 oz (205g)
1 mosquito killer lamp
Only the purple light can kill pests, the white light is only as a source of illumination. Purple light and white light cannot light up at the same time.
5 stars! Great product
Good product at a great price. They really work on bugs when switched to that mode. Love that option on a solar light.
Not a bad experience. I
Not a bad experience. I didn't receive a fallow up text with a tracking number until I contacted them. But overall was good. Not sure they do what is claimed but look pretty.
Small but works
My daughter likes it. It
My daughter likes it. It seems work. I would buy another for my self.
Hi 5stars from me
Awesome I would recommend this product to everyone that spends time at the bbq
Solar powered LED Mosquito Killer Lamp
Easy to get install and look pretty. Now I’m just waiting for the bugs to come and hear them zap!!!
like the concept.Put out a lot of light and they do seem to attract bugs.
If it gets good sun, it'll do pretty good
If it gets good sun, it'll do pretty good. It got quite a few mosquitos for me, but I think you'd need quite a few of these to really make a significant difference in your mosquito population. Where I'm at they're not too bad, so this was somewhat useful. For the money, I can't complain. About what I expected. Maybe even a little better, but by no means a magical catch-all.
I get 50% mosquitos and 50% moths. So it's not to bad for the price.