Stirling Engine Coffee Mug Lid
Coffee still too hot to drink? Place this beautiful little engine on top of your cup and watch it go!
This fully functional Stirling engine model operates solely from the power provided by the heat (or cold) of the surface on which it is placed. The model is designed with coffee cups in mind; place it on top of the rim when the mug is full of piping-hot liquid and the heat from the steam given off by the liquid will power the engine, causing the wheel to move faster or slower depending on the temperature of the steam.
- As long as the difference in temperature is enough, it won't stop going
- Great to look at, even when not in action
- Safe for kids (think science project!)
- Wheel spins slower or faster depending on heat temperature
- Works with coffee mugs filled with hot liquid, hot plates, or suspended over a candle flame
- Lasts up to 30-40 minutes when using boiling water
10.3 cm / 4.06 inch
12.5 cm / 4.92 inch
|Package Components||1 x Stirling Engine Coffee Mug Lid|
|Product Color||Silver and Bronze|