Solar-Powered LED Bee String Lights
On Clearance - Limited stock remaining
Want a brand new look for your evening garden? Highlight your flowerbeds and bushes with these Solar-Powered LED Bee String Lights with Stakes! Intricately made to look like real bees, they will bring a lively atmosphere to any outdoor space. You'll find them easy to use and low-maintenance, saving lots of electricity bills this holiday season. Welcome your party guests with affordable yet impressive lighting!
- 20 very bright lamp beads with 7 flashing modes
- Each lamp bead comes with a realistic looking bee decorative piece
- Solar-powered, does not cost electricity
- Weatherproof, durable, suitable for outdoor use
- Made from ABS Plastic, PP, and Electronic Components
- Easy setup on trees, flowerbeds, plants, etc.
- Charging time: 3-5 hours
- Working time: 6-8 hours after a full charge
- Perfect outdoor decor for gardens, backyards, Christmas party, etc.
How to Use:
- Place solar panel in direct sunlight
- Turn on with On/Off button on back of solar panel
- Choose flashing mode you want with mode-changing switch on back
Caution: Keep away from open flame
|Product Size||Lead Wire: 95cm/37.4inch
Light Wire: 2.85m/9.35ft
|Package Component||1 x String Light, 2 x Stakes|
Great quality. Very cute. Buying more. Well packaged and quick delivery.
Fabulous they are great lights, operate just as stated. They have a great warm glow and make me smile every time I see them ❣️
Very pleasing lights. I have yet to determine how long they will last having only turned them on since receiving. If they are durable, I will be so very pleased. The lights can twinkle and strobe, as well as a steady glow. Cute as can !
Having notified you that my lights didn’t work, with a bit of tweaking here and there ,off they went and look great. Admired by many. Thank you.
So super cute!
I am a sucker for honeybees. I adore them. These lights are adorable. The bees are bigger than I thought they would be so setting them out in a place that is farther away is best for me. I can still see them and know that they are bees, but they aren’t up in my face freaking me out looking like abnormally gigantic bees on steroids. The light itself is soft but bright. I just wish they were plug in rather than battery operated. The battery pack is usually not within easy reach to turn on and off or replace batteries since I keep them up high and at a distance.